If a black note is put into your passport, you won't be able to enter Russia for at least 5 years.The Russian Government has recently signed Resolution # 382 that concerns putting a refusal note into the passports of some foreign citizens, preventing them from coming to Russia in the future!
The note can be put only by 1) border officials or 2) federal body of internal affairs (OVIR, PVU) or its local representative organ, and should be based on the decision of either judge or border official.
The note can be put in case a foreign citizen broke the laws of staying in Russia, or the regime of crossing the Russian border, or procedures of crossing the Russian border in check-points and was deported.
This note can also be put based on the decision or federal body of internal affairs (OVIR, PVU) or its local representative organ in case a foreign citizen didn’t leave Russia before his/her temporary residence permit expired or if he/she was warned that his/her stay in Russia is undesirable.
The note is put with a special stamp, it contains words “Entry not permitted” (Vjezd ne razreshen), reason for putting the note, name of the institution and the official who put the note, signature and date.
Notes are made in Russian and all information on “unwelcomed” is centrally stored.
The amendments to the recently adopted Amendments to the Federal Law "On Entry and Exit from the Russian Federation" contains lists of mandatory and possible reasons for denial of entry.
A foreigner might be denied entry (or deported) if he/she:
· didn't submit migration card the last time he/she left the Russian soil
· has been convicted of a crime abroad or has participated in an activity that is recognized a crime in Russia
· violated the rules of crossing the Russian border, including customs rules and sanitary rules
· didn't pay taxes during his/her previous visit
· has been fined at least twice for administrative violations in Russia during the past three years
· failed to pay a fine or other administrative penalty during his/her previous visit
|Last Russian Visa News|
16.06.2015: We proudly present you our new service - FMS telexes! [ » more ]